1. Step off the Bathysphere and find the worlds' most pessimistic shyster -- save your money.
2. Here's a map of the level. All maps can be viewed on the maps page.
Map - Fort Frolic
1. Come To The Record Store - Audio Diary
2. The Wild Bunny - Audio Diary
3. Artists' Feud - Audio Diary
4. Fancy Cigarettes - Audio Diary
5. Power To The People - Weapon Upgrade
6. Stood Up Again - Audio Diary
7. Musical Insult - Audio Diary
8. Alarm Expert - Engineering Tonic
9. The Doubters - Audio Diary
10. The Iceman Cometh - Audio Diary
11. Fontaine's Army - Audio Diary
12. Bump Culpepper? - Audio Diary
13. Extra Nutrition 2 - Physical Tonic
14. Power To The People - Weapon Upgrade
15. Guns Blazing - Audio Diary
16. Pregnancy - Audio Diary
17. It's A Gift - Audio Diary
18. Ryan's Stableboy - Audio Diary
19. Medical Expert 2 - Physical Tonic
20. Requiem For Andrew Ryan - Audio Diary
21. Electric Flesh - Combat Tonic
-- Frozen Field - Combat Tonic (Location Varies)
3. Here's something worth spending your money on. Hit the jackpot and earn the Lucky Winner Achievement. Save before you begin as well as each time you're ahead and always walk away a winner.
4. Find a First Aid Kit along the left wall, then hack the Health Station on the right. Use the Gene-Bank to equip Shorten Alarms and Natural Camouflage if you've got them.
5. The U-Invent has many new items for you to create. I create the Hacker's Delight 2 Physical Tonic.
6. Keep left and smash the two display windows at the Apothecary. Find two First Aid Kits and an EVE Hypo.
7. Stand still and the security bots won't notice you. Once the timer counts down, return to the Gene-Bank and configure your character as you like. Alternately, use the Bot Shutdown Station across the hall, across from a corpse and an EVE Hypo.
8. Search the numerous Storage Crates then continue through this Metro door, expecting to travel to Ryan's office in Hephaestus.
9. The Bathysphere sinks into the water and the gates close. Hephaestus will have to wait.
10. Rapture's resident artiste and all-around nutcase is lonely - and he wants to meet you - after a little test. Ready your Research Camera.
11. Return to the Metro door and watch the ceiling. Cohen is sending several waves of Spider Splicers after you.
12. Start snapping photos. If you get enough good shots, you can earn the Extra Nutrition 3 Physical Tonic, and later complete the Spider Splicer research.
13. Incinerate! is my firepower of preference for this battle. There is plenty of room to move around and avoid the Splicers, so it's easy to ignite one, dodge his attacks, then ignite another. They'll also tend to bunch up around this door, making things even easier. Once the Spiders are defeated, Sander sends you a new goal to meet him in Fleet Hall.
14. Keep left then use Telekinesis to grab this Automatic Hack Tool from the upper ledge. Continue through the now-unlocked doors beneath the "Welcome to Fort Frolic" sign to find more slot machines and a Circus of Values.
15. Before heading upstairs to Fleet Hall, explore the shops downstairs.
16. That's a Medical Expert 2 Physical Tonic on the right. It and the prizes to the left are unavailable, for the moment. Hack the Health Station to the left, and loot the corpse beyond that.
17. A security camera guards the outer hallway. I snapped a photo to continue my research and was reward with reduced flow speed when hacking. Hacking this camera now is a good idea. There's a Circus of Values here with a leftover First Aid Kit.
18. Find Cobb's audio diary Come To The Record Store directly across the hall. Several Splicers battle it out in the background. A rather odd art installation is in the men's room to the left. The ladies' room has a machine gun turret and Liquid Nitrogen.
19. Keep right, then enter Sophia Salon.
20. Find Film and a First Aid Kit on the shelves seen to the left. This Register turned up empty for me.
21. Find cash under the Victrola and a Creme-Filled Cake on the right. Search the desk before entering the room on the right.
22. Listen to Sander Cohen's audio diary The Wild Bunny to confirm your suspicions that he's a hyper-emotional nut job.
23. Exit to find a Gene-Bank on the right. A corpse and an EVE Hypo are beneath the Cocktail Lounge sign ahead.
24. Hack the security camera on the left then find Sullivan's Artists' Feud audio dairy on this counter. Jump over to hack the safe on the left.
25. Keep right to find this closed store front. I don't really know what a "Delux Modern" is, but if you smash the left display window you can grab Machine Gun Rounds; just be read for the security bots.
26. Defeat several Splicers then enter Le Marquis D'Epoque.
27. Beware a machine gun turret directly behind the pillar in the center of the room. I photographed it to complete the turret research.
28. Descend either staircase to the lower level.
29. Explore this cigar room to find Albert Milonakis' Fancy Cigarettes audio diary. Bandages are behind me in this shot. Notice the Power to the People station ahead. The code 7774 next to the body will come in handy later.
30. I choose to upgrade the Chemical Thrower Consumption Rate.
31. Now it's time to ascend the atrium stairs.
32. Find sappy Diane McClintock's Stood Up Again audio diary at the top of the stairs. Approach the poster seen ahead.
33. Notice the names "Patrick" and "Moira" are also the names of Atlas' children. Now, would you kindly enter Fleet Hall?
34. Descend either set of stairs then hack the security camera. Potato Chips and Coffee are found behind the bar. Search crates under the stairs on the right before heading up.
35. Sander Cohen's Musical Insult audio diary is located here. Film and a guitar you can play are to the left. An EVE Hypo is visible on the shelf ahead, and a U-Invent machine is against the far wall.
36. Up a short flight of stairs is the projection room, locked. Sander is inside and he doesn't want to see you yet. A tempting tonic is visible through the gate.
37. Return downstairs and call this elevator.
38. Splicers spawn on the stairs. I prefer to Enrage! them and Electro Bolt the victor while my bots do the rest.
39. Step inside the elevator then press the button in the back to ride it up.
40. Anyone who hated piano lessons will be able to commiserate with this guy.
41. Hop on stage and photograph the body for Cohen.
42. Spy a yellow Tonic while Cohen issues a new goal. Telekinesis won't work on this object -- you'll have to grab it yourself.
43. Search the boxes for Potato Chips, an EVE Hypo, and a Pep Bar. The door to the Alarm Expert Engineering Tonic is blocked, so you'll have to jump from this neighboring balcony. A corpse and Exploding Buck are to the left.
44. Incinerate! this Houdini Splicer while being careful to dodge the fireballs. Machine Gun Rounds and a Storage Crate are in the hallway.
45. Ride the elevator back down (or just jump from the box seats) and find this previously-locked door is now open.
46. Hack these turrets and take protection behind them as they tear up any Splicers heading your way. A cash register, safe, and Creme-Filled Cake are to the right. A Circus of Values is ahead.
47. Descend the atrium stairs to find Cohen's bizarre masterpiece, the quadtych.
48. Cohen wants you to make it even more twisted by placing photographs of his four former disciples in the four frames of the quadtych - after they've been killed. Place the photo of Fitzpatrick in one of the frames.
49. Cohen rewards you with your final new weapon type of the game, the Crossbow, sure to come in handy in completing your new goals: kill Silas Cobb, Martin Finnegan, and Hector Rodriguez.
50. Before beginning your new career as an assassin, however, head upstairs to Cohen's Fine Art Collection, just left of Fleet Hall. A First Aid Kit can be found in the display window.
51. Listen to Cohen's The Doubters audio diary before ascending the stairs.
52. Hack/destroy the machine gun turret and find three wall safes -- be prepared to battle a Houdini Splicer as you hack each safe. When the area is looted you are ready to move on.