1. This is the scene that greets your arrival to Neptune's Bounty. The smuggler's corpse may be searched. A Machine Gun, Buckshot and a Big Daddy corpse are to the left. Supply Crates and Pistol Rounds are to the right.
2. Here's a map of the level. All maps can be viewed on the maps page.
Map - Neptune's Bounty
1. Medical Expert - Physical Tonic
2. Bathysphere Keys - Audio Diary
3. Timmothy H. Interrogation - Audio Diary
4. Fontaine Must Go - Audio Diary
5. Finding The Sea Slug - Audio Diary
6. Picked Up Timmy H. - Audio Diary
7. Masha Come Home - Audio Diary
8. Watch Fontaine - Audio Diary
9. Have My Badge - Audio Diary
10. Security Bullseye - Plasmid
11. Adam Discovery - Audio Diary
12. Eden Leaking - Audio Diary
13. Fontaine's Smugglers - Audio Diary
14. Death Penalty In Rapture - Audio Diary
15. Meeting Ryan - Audio Diary
16. Rapture Changing - Audio Diary
17. Working Late Again - Audio Diary
18. Smuggling Ring - Audio Diary
19. Saw Masha Today - Audio Diary
20. Shorten Alarms - Engineering Tonic
21. Arresting Fontaine - Audio Diary
22. Wrench Lurker - Combat Tonic
23. Focused Hacker - Engineering Tonic
24. Power To The People - Weapon Upgrade
25. Putting The Screws On - Audio Diary
3. A Vita-Chamber is nearby (behind me in this shot) so you can expect to be coming through here again. I recommend hacking the Circus of Values now.
4. Climb over the debris and pass through a door to this scene. You're catching a glimpse of a new Splicer type, the ceiling-climbing Spider Splicer.
5. She climbs through this ceiling hole, where you can use Telekinesis to pull a box of Electric Buck. A Health Station is ready for hacking through the next door.
6. Through another door you'll emerge in the Lower Wharf. A Big Daddy is escorting a Little Sister.
7. Turn left and hop over the ledge to crawl beneath the boardwalk, where you'll find plenty of goodies.
8. A Supply Crate will be near your initial position, and this turret is not far away. Hopefully the many Splicers in the area are battling the Big Daddy. Hacking the turret adds to their damage. Pistol Rounds can be found behind some pistons on the right.
9. The Medical Expert Physical Tonic is found here, next to a First Aid Kit. This Tonic enhances the power of First Aid Kits.
10. Another turret may be hacked here (already destroyed in this shot) and you'll find Sullivan's audio diary Bathysphere Keys as well as an EVE Hypo. Another First Aid Kit is straight ahead. Machine Gun Rounds and a flammable canister are in the far left corner.
11. If you take cover and let the Splicers and Big Daddy fight it out (especially if you have Enrage!), you'll have minimal cleanup to finish off the remaining Splicers. There's several pools of water for electrifying the lot, and Telekinesis helps defeat the Nitros with their own bombs.
12. Once you've collected your loot and reasonably pacified the area, enter Fontaine Fisheries.
13. Your first order of business in the Fisheries (after searching the Supply Crates by the door) is to hack the rocket turret on the right. You may also want to hack the Circus of Values to its left as well.
14. You'll then want to stand clear of the forthcoming carnage. Note the Gatherer's Garden on the left; a Gene Bank is around the corner as well. With the rocket turret on our side and a new Gatherer's Garden available, it's time to gather some ADAM.
15. Head outside and find a Big Daddy with a Little Sister. If there aren't any Little Sisters out at the moment, stay close to their Hidey Holes. You can find one just past the Rapture Metro door. Fire on the Big Daddy and lure him into Fontaine Fisheries.
16. Pull the Big Daddy (this one is of the ranged-weapon Rosie variety) onto the balcony facing your hacked rocket turret. Zap her in place with Electro Bolt and let the rockets tear her apart.
17. Once Rosie has fallen, collect your ADAM and spend it at the nearby Gatherer's Garden. If you've saved all three Little Sisters thus far, you'll find a Hypnotize Big Daddy Plasmid by the Gatherer's Garden as a gift from Tenenbaum.
18. For those keeping score, I've now got 320 ADAM, which I spend on two Plasmid Slots and an Enrage! Plasmid. (I would normally purchase Health or EVE upgrades, but I find Enrage! to be too good to pass up.)
19. I now have a total of four Plasmid Slots, enough for all of my previous Plasmids, plus my new Enrage! Plasmid.
20. Climb behind your hacked rocket turret and pass through the door under the sign.
21. The Gorton's of Gloucester fisherman is inside, alongside two First Aid Kits. A Medical Station can be hacked around the corner. Do this now.
22. Grab these supplies from the conveyor before knocking on the door; a tough battle is coming up and if you die, the supplies go away.
23. Knock on the door and listen to crazy Peach Wilkins. Upon hearing the approach of a Spider Splicer, he shares his doubts about your current situation.
24. The Spider is your toughest Splicer yet. Your weapons do minimal damage, and this Splicer can climb walls and scurry across the ceiling, all the while tossing firey meathooks at you. Keep moving and try to zap her with your Electro Bolt. Peach sends in a security bot for backup.
25. The Spider Splicer gets away, but Peach sends you some hefty new firepower: the Grenade Launcher. You also receive a new goal: find the research camera.
26. Return past the rocket turret and find a trio of Leadhead Splicers in the water below. Two quick zaps of Electro Bolt takes them down quickly.
27. Ascend the stairs and defeat a Nitro Splicer, then find that the corridor to the Wharfmaster's office on the right is now unlocked. Don't go there just yet, though. Instead, hop over the ledge on the left.
28. Beware this security camera. Hack or destroy it.
29. The camera is covering this bloody corpse, alongside a Machine Gun, Pistol Rounds, and a security bot which you can hack to escort yourself about the area. Jump over the ledge next to the security camera and search the bodies of the Leadhead Splicers you fried a moment ago.
30. Follow the corridor to this door. You can hack it or enter the code 5380 which you'll find in a bit. Inside is Sullivan's grizzly audio log Timmy H. Interrogation along with a smuggler's crate and Machine Gun Rounds. The body may be searched for some decent loot, and Telekinesis can pull buckshot and Pistol Rounds from behind the bars.
31. Return upstairs to the unlocked Wharfmaster's corridor. Many Splicers are ahead -- ready your Enrage! if you've got it. Note the EVE Hypo on the floor ahead/left.
32. After the area calms down, find buckshot on the left and this hole in the floor to the right.
33. Crawl beneath to find health, ammo, EVE, and Andrew Ryan's audio diary, Fontaine Must Go.
34. Ascend the stairs to the Upper Wharf, finding a Health Station and crate to the left at this landing. Another crate is behind the Wharfmaster sign. Continue up the stairs to find proximity mines, pistol rounds, buckshot and cash.
35. A Big Daddy and Little Sister wander the area on the left. I Enrage a Leadhead Splicer to shave some health off the Big Daddy (and consequently kill the Leadhead) while I search the area on the right.
36. Here on this table to the right is Tenenbaum's audio diary Finding The Sea Slug. A First Aid Kit and a crate are also found here.
37. Search this body for Sullivan's Picked up Timmy H. audio diary, revealing the code 5380 for the gate we saw earlier. Another audio log, Masha Come Home, is by the Hidey Hole ahead, and reveals code 7533 for room 7 at the upcoming Fighting McDonagh's.
38. Find a Lockbox then hop over the adjacent ledge to find yourself on the rooftops of the Lower Wharf. Two EVE Hypos are seen in this shot, and a First Aid Kit is here. There's also Pistol Rounds on a post ahead/left, and a very nice supply crate on an awning to the left.
39. Smash the lock on this gate then defeat the Splicer on the other side. Machine Gun and Pistol Rounds are to the right.
40. Some bait is on the left, but don't bite until you've taken out this security camera near a Vita-Chamber at the first landing up the stairs. It's too high up to hack, so I resorted to destroying it with a single up-close shot of Electric Buck. Another, easier-to-reach security camera is at the top of the stairs, above some smuggler's crates and left of two frag grenades.
41. You can now safely search this supply crate, hack the Circus of Values and listen to Andrew Ryan's audio log Watch Fontaine. A Frag Grenade can be pulled via Telekinesis from the upper-left ledge.
42. Now that you've got a security camera on your side, plus a nearby Vita-Chamber, I'd say it's a good time to confront that Big Daddy we passed a moment ago. Your Grenade Launcher is your best bet against the Big Daddy. Hit him then run up the stairs to your security camera.
43. The combination of your grenades, security bots, Exploding and Electric Buck, brings down Rosie before too long.
44. Lots of turrets and security cameras are up here so proceed carefully. The office straight ahead is currently inaccessible. Instead, smash the lock on the gate to the right.
45. Speed is essential, especially if you intend to hack these turrets instead of shoot them with your Electric Buckshot. This turret is directly ahead from the locked gate and will fire on you immediately. Hit it with your Electro Bolt to temporarily disable it, then rush it and either hack or shoot.
46. To the right is another turret plus a security camera. Again, move quickly. At the end of the corridor you'll have another turret to the left and yet another on the right. Be careful to not get caught in the crossfire while the turrets are of mixed loyalty.
47. Two First Aid Kits and a Proximity Mine are found here. Bandages and an EVE Hypo are found near the toilet, and a fallen Big Daddy holds excellent loot.
48. The Research Camera is found behind the locked gate on the right, but going there triggers a scripted sequence that prevents your return. Instead, proceed by smashing the air vent on the left wall and climbing inside. Note the buckshot on the pipe above/left.
49. You're now inside the locked office you spotted earlier. This security camera on the right is too high to hack. Have your Shotgun ready to blast the camera as you emerge from the vent.
50. Lots of good stuff in here, all inaccessible if you had grabbed the camera first: two Machine Guns, a Grenade Launcher, a Safe, plus Sullivan's audio diary Have My Badge.