1. Here's your starting position. You may recognize this level from the demo. This area is essentially a maze with multiple paths. I will walk you through the most direct route.
2. You'll find a patrol just inside this first right corner.
3. To your left you'll find the indicated opening. Note the floodlight and hole in the wall beyond -- that area is accessible by alternately following around to the right, but following the arrow is the more direct approach.
4. Take out the patrol on this corner.
5. Continue around the corner and through this fallen gate.
6. Take out this guard on the right before passing through yet another opening.
7. Take down this patrol and grab the indicated medkit. (I've knocked a crate out of the way so you can see.)
8. As you approach the medkit, notice the indicated ladder on the opposite side. Ready your weapon and climb the ladder to exit the tunnels.
9. Be prepared for a fight. You'll immediately come under fire from this guard, plus two others across the street.
10. Climb the crates and battle these two before jumping over the fence.
11. Head right then drop this guard before ducking into the indicated alley.
12. This area is tough, with lots of respawning enemies. Hold here for a moment and lay in wait for this guy. There are snipers on the rooftops across the street -- pop out briefly to bring them down.
13. Carefully back out of the alley, addressing three snipers above, plus another gunman hidden behind the boarded-up windows on the lower-left.
14. Turn around and advance further up the street. More enemies spawn. You'll find a large medkit down the alley to the right, where you'll hear a woman scream.
15. More enemies spawn on the rooftops behind you. Secondary fire from your FA-MAS dispatches them easily.
16. Resume your advance up the street. More enemies spawn from the left.
17. Advance down the road on the right, then down the alley behind this patrol.
18. Hug the fence to the opening on the left.
19. Slip through the hole in the fence after defeating this guard.
20. Drop through the hole to end this short level.