1. Overtime's opening cutscene has Isabela rescuing you from the rooftop.
2. Back at the hideout, Frank learns that he's become infected.
3. Fortunately, Isabela has an idea that might stop the zombification process.
4. Pull up your watch (left D-Pad) to see the supplies Isabela needs. Select each supply to get a suggestion of where it is located.
5. The map also shows locations where the supplies can be found. Note that the closest supply (First Aid Kit) can be found at Seon's grocery.
6. If you are continuing Overtime Mode immediately following Ending A, you will still have a full inventory. Otherwise, your inventory is empty. I'll assume that you are starting fresh with an empty inventory.
7. A Lead Pipe is found in the empty store as you exit the Hideout. Head left into the Huntin' Shack to stock up on Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. Note that you will not be able to retrieve a Small Chainsaw from Wonderland Plaza.
8. Head to the main part of North Plaza to trigger a cutscene. These UAVs will be on patrol.
9. If the UAVs spot you they'll sound an alarm and draw additional troops. Fortunately, they're easy to snipe.
10. Head over to Seon's grocery. Note Isabela's motorcycle on the left -- you can use this to speed your way through the mall if you like.
11. The grocery is crawling with Special Forces. I died many times trying to devise an effective strategy. Ultimately, I found the best thing to do is run.
12. Run like the dickens past the cash registers to this wine section on the left. Grab a few bottles then dash away before you draw a crowd.
13. You need to get to the pharmacy you visited previously in Medicine Run. Start through these double doors between the seafood and meat counters.
14. Keep left to find the Pharmacy behind this door.
15. You'll find the First Aid Kit here.
16. Chances are, the Special Forces are on your tail. Mow them down as they bunch up at the Pharmacy door then take their Machine Guns. If you are able to clear out all the Special Forces you will have an easy time filling up on Wine before you leave the grocery.
17. Note that there is a Save point just to the east. Hop on Isabela's bike and head over to the bathroom to save your game.
18. Next up is the Magnifying Glass at Wonder Jewels in Wonderland Plaza.
19. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, ride the Space Rider and receive 10,000 PP.
20. Wonder Jewels is on the lower level of Wonderland Plaza, a short distance on the right as you enter from North Plaza.
21. Again, if you have Special Forces in pursuit, try to get them into a chokepoint then mow them down with their own weapons.
22. The Magnifying Glass is found here.
23. You're done with Wonderland Plaza, and Greg's Shortcut is right across the hall. Time to head to Paradise Plaza.
24. Once in the ladies' room, use the mirror/ceiling hatch to enter Paradise Plaza.
25. After saving at the Paradise Plaza bathroom, the Cold Spray at SporTrance is the closest supply.
26. Ascend the nearby stairs to find SporTrance.
27. Again, if you've got Special Forces on your tail, don't fight them out in the open. Instead, draw them into a tight space and mow them down as they bunch up.
28. You'll find the Cold Spray near the front of the store. Note that Columbian Roastmasters is directly across the hall.
29. Your next supply is found here, the Blender. Also fill up on orange juice to replenish your health.
30. Hop over the railing and run the short distance to Cam's Camera.
31. The Developing Solution is found behind the counter.
32. Now to find Coffee Filters back at the Security Office. The Warehouse door is just next to Cam's Camera, so you don't have to go far. This hallway is a great spot to take out the Special Forces.
33. The Coffee Filters are found here. Of course, you can save at the nearby couch.
34. Next, run the short distance to the Entrance Plaza, and climb the stairs to Estelle's Fine-Lady Cosmetics. Find the Perfume Bottle here.
35. Across the hall is Shooting Star Sporting Goods, where you can find a Skateboard to speed you to your next destination...
36. ...Sports High, which you'll find on the lower level.
37. Obtain the Camp Stove here. You now have all of the supplies except the Queens.
38. Time to return to Isabela. On your way back, I suggest stopping at Columbian Roastmasters and making some Nectar.
39. Find Isabela at the hideout and view a pair of cutscenes. Learn that Carlito has sent zombie-children throughout the United States!
40. Talk to Isabela after the cutscenes to receive a new task. You need to retrieve a generator from the clock tower.