1. Begin Shadow of the North Plaza at, strangely enough, the North Plaza. These construction catwalks can make travel a lot easier, as they are usually less populated with zombies than the floor below.
2. You're destination is the question mark, and you'll need to enter at the north end (where I've placed the blue crosshair).
3. Enter the storefront here and approach David.
4. Talk to David and he'll join. He was injured by a madman at the grocery store. He's unable to walk on his own and you'll have to offer him your shoulder.
5. Before you leave, find a Nail Gun here. Baguettes, Coffee Creamer and Snacks can be found by David.
6. Offer your shoulder to David and head out of the North Plaza. As long as you keep moving, you and David are safe. As such, this is one of the easiest escort missions in Dead Rising.
7. Walk David across Leisure Park and into Paradise Plaza. Again, as long as David is on your shoulder and you keep moving, you'll be safe. Continue to the warehouse door to the right of Cam's Camera.
8. You're so safe, in fact, that when you get to the elevator, you can plunge right into the zombie horde. Just keep moving and immediately press the button once you get to it.
9. You should know the rest of the drill by now. Lead David to the air vent and collect your reward, this time 30,000 PP!
10. Next Scoop: "Out of Control." Before heading over to Wonderland Plaza, I recommend first stopping at Bachman's Bookporium.
11. Keep right as you exit the warehouse into Paradise Plaza then enter Bachman's Bookporium here. Find the Engineering and Entertainment books.
12. Exit Paradise Plaza, cut across Leisure Park then turn right inside the Food Court to enter Wonderland Plaza.
13. Climb the stairs on the left. You can see the Space Rider above/right.
14. If you don't already have at least a couple of guns with you, pass up the Space Rider entrance, seen here on the right. There are several police zombies ahead that will dutifully drop their firearms for you.
15. Now that you've got at least two guns, use this control panel at the Space Rider entrance to initiate the mission cutscene.
16. A chainsaw-wielding clown is paranoid that you want to stop the Space Rider. This boss battle is particularly fitting for clown-phobic folks like me.
17. The clown's name is Adam, and defeating him is satisfyingly simple once you learn his vulnerability. Adam will periodically inflate poison balloons to toss your way. If you shoot these balloons while they're still near him, you'll inflict Adam's poison upon himself.
18. He'll hack and wheeze from the inhaled poison, taking significant damage. He'll also be briefly vulnerable to gunfire, unable to deflect your bullets with his chainsaws.
19. The sniper rifle is particularly handy for Adam's vulnerable moments.
20. Finish Adam off and you'll be rewarded with a disturbing cutscene, and Adam's chainsaws!
21. You'll only be able to grab one chainsaw at the moment. This mini-chainsaw can be inventoried, requires only one hand to wield, and will last 2700% longer if you carry the Engineering and Entertainment books you already found in Bachman's Books, plus the Criminal Biography book (found in Sir Book-a-Lot, just ahead here in Wonderland Plaza). The Small Chainsaw will spawn each time you zone into Wonderland Plaza.
22. Exit the Space Rider and keep right to find Sir Book-a-lot. Conveniently, this is also the location of your pending Japanese Tourists scoop.
23. The first thing to do in here is pick up this Japanese Conversation book.
24. The Conversation Book allows you to speak with Yuu Tanaka. Talk to him repeatedly to get him and Shinji Kitano to join you. Note the apples in the right corner.
25. Also in this corner is the Criminal Biography book, which extends the life of your mini-chainsaws.
26. Once Shinji and Yuu have joined, give them each a melee weapon and drop the Conversation book to free up an inventory slot. Return to the Space Rider and once again use the console.
27. Greg steps off the ride. Talk to him to learn that he knows a shortcut back to Paradise Plaza. You can now find the second mini-chainsaw where Adam's body was previously. Check back here to find a fresh Small Chainsaw each time you zone into Wonderland Plaza.
28. Clear a path through the zombies to the nearby stairs. Greg is hobbled so you may need to return to him if he can't keep up.
29. Continue hacking and slashing with your chainsaw so that Greg can make it to the restroom entrance seen directly ahead.
30. Here's a map shot to help you understand where you need to go. The "S" is the save spot in the restroom.
31. Once you get all three escorts into the restroom, use the mirror to take the shortcut back to Paradise Plaza.
32. Emerge from the bathroom and clear a path left to get your escorts to the Warehouse door.
33. You should be familiar with the warehouse entrance door by now, just to the right of Cam's Camera.
34. Get everyone through the warehouse and back through the air shaft to the security room for a 90,000 PP reward.