1. Head on over to Wonderland Plaza if you choose to do the Lovers scoop. I didn't have time for this one, but I'll show you how to do it. You might be able to squeeze it in before the Hatchet Man.
2. From the Food Court entrance to Wonderland Plaza, take these stairs on the left.
3. The destination for the Lovers scoop is a short distance on the left - the Run Like the Wind shoe store. Be sure to pick up a pair of shoes in here to speed your gait.
4. Alternate between talking to Tonya and Ross. Ross is injured and Tonya won't leave him. If you talk to them long enough they'll both join you.
5. Give Tonya a weapon (again, my preference is to give escorts a Hunting Knife) and carry Ross.
6. Drop Ross at the stairs and set a waypoint for Tonya to catch up. Clear a path for her and she'll arrive in no time. In fact, if it weren't for the tight time constraint, this is one of the easiest escort missions. You are invulnerable as long as you keep moving with Ross on your back, and Tonya runs quickly and is tough with a blade.
7. Pick up Ross and carry him down the stairs. You can see Tonya catching up as I make my way toward the downstairs bathroom.
8. Here's the bathroom entrance. Head right to enter the ladies room, where the Greg's shortcut to Paradise Plaza is located.
9. Once Tonya and Ross are in the ladies room, use the mirror to take the shortcut.
10. Carry Ross through Paradise Plaza and Tonya follows capably.
11. Carry Ross to the Warehouse door, set it as a waypoint, then clear a path for Tonya.
12. Get Tonya and Ross through the warehouse and to the Security Office for 60,000 PP.
13. Next up is the Restaurant Man scoop. Head right from the Warehouse door to Paradise Plaza. Continue past the Leisure Park exit to Jill's Sandwiches. Break the glass to enter at this window or remove the barricade to enter at the door.
14. Make sure you bring some food to give to Ronald, otherwise he won't join you. There isn't a stitch of food left in the restaurant.
15. Give Ronald a weapon then clear away the barricade if you hadn't already so that Ronald can follow you out of the restaurant.
16. Clear a path for Ronald to travel the short distance to the Warehouse do
17. Escort Ronald through the Warehouse and into the air shaft for an easy 30,000 PP.
18. Now for The Coward. You'll need to travel to Al Fresca Plaza for this one.
19. Remember that Parasols make travel through Al Fresca much safer.
20. McHandy's Hardware is your destination.
21. Find Gordon in the cashier's area at the far-right corner of the store. You'll have to rough him up a bit to get him to join -- a single swipe of a Hunting Knife will do. Give it to him for protection after he joins.
22. Al Fresca Plaza is a difficult place for an escort mission. The Small Chainsaw and Queens will see you through it. Just keep an eye out for Queen-infected zombies. (They'll have their arms in the air.)
23. Gordon does a decent job of keeping up, which helps quite a bit. I thought we were home free once we were this far -- the Warehouse door is directly ahead.
24. But a surprise cutscene is in store for those returning to Paradise Plaza. A new enemy and a new escort are introduced.
25. Unfortunately, you'll zone at the opposite end of Paradise Plaza. Gordon will zone back near the Entrance Plaza, and you've got a new escort to save - Jennifer. Defeating the cultists is easy with the Small Chainsaw or the Hatchet. Otherwise, keep your distance and pick them off with a handgun or, better yet, the Sniper Rifle. Their suicide charges are deadly, so either work fast as I am here or keep your distance and patiently pick them off.
26. Once it's safe to open the box, approach to help Jennifer out.
27. What you definitely want to avoid is being captured. The Cultists will attempt to incapacitate you with a puff of gas. If you want the Megaman boots, you shouldn't save your game after being knocked out.
28. If you want to continue, you'll find yourself held captive by the Cultists. All of your inventory will be confiscated.
29. To escape, you'll need to get the passcode for this door.
30. A Stepladder in the far-left corner can be used as a weapon against the Cultists.
31. Better yet is this sword. Fight your way to the red banner on the left and grab the sword which they all seem to be worshipping.
32. Defeat all the Cultists to obtain the passcode.
33. Return to the door and press "B" to use the passcode and escape.
34. You'll exit here in Leisure Park.
35. For those who don't get captured, let's get back to Gordon, who is quite probably engulfed in Zombies by now. If you are at a lower level you'll likely need to choose between saving him or saving Jennifer. A Queen will give you all a fighting chance -- here I smash a Queen to set Gordon free from the zombie horde.
36. Even at level 50 all three of us barely made it to the Warehouse door. The huge numbers of zombies combined with having both escorts separated makes this quite a challenge. It's good to time this so that you've only got Gordon and Jennifer to worry about -- you don't want to bring larger numbers of escorts into Paradise Plaza when the Cultists/Jennifer sequence is likely to be triggered.
37. Your reward is 70,000 PP once you get Gordon and Jennifer back to the Security Office.