1. On my way to pick up a fresh Small Chainsaw at the Space Rider in Wonderland Plaza, I came across Gil here in Chris' Fine Foods in the Food Court.
2. Gil is seeking solace in a bottle. Talk to him and be ready to snap a photograph when you see the PP over his head.
3. To convince Gil to join, leave the restaurant after exhausting his dialogue options. He'll then shout for you to come back. Talk to him again and he'll join.
4. You'll need to lend a shoulder to Gil - good because you'll be untouchable as long as you keep moving fast. Lead Gil through Al Fresca Plaza and the Entrance Plaza and then to Paradise Plaza.
5. It's just a short walk back to the Warehouse door.
6. You'll get 60,000 PP for rescuing Gil. My guess is the extra points are awarded because Otis never calls you about Gil.
7. Otis did call with new scoop on my way back through the warehouse. This new quest is called "Long-Haired Punk".
8. Long-Haired Punk takes place in Wonderland Plaza. Fortunate, as I was headed here for a fresh Small Chainsaw. Once you defeat Adam the clown, zoning into Wonderland Plaza always produces a fresh Small Chainsaw here at the Space Rider.
9. Long-Haired Punk begins at Casual Gals, downstairs in Wonderland Plaza.
10. Enter the store to trigger a cutscene. Paul is terrorizing two women with a molotov cocktail.
11. Paul can be quite challenging. If you have the Small Chainsaw and are very fast you can actually defeat him in Casual Gals. I was not fast enough and got sent flying by one of Paul's bombs.
12. I actually was able to finish Paul off inside the store on a subsequent run. Note the PP above Paul's head. Snap a photo of Paul after he lights you for the first time for extra PP.
13. It can be hard to get close to Paul once he's out of Casual Gals, so I tried sniping. I found this to be very difficult as Paul is constantly on the go. If you do prefer to snipe, I recommend doing so from the upper level while Paul is on the lower level. This will help you avoid his bombs.
14. I ultimately chased him down with the Shotgun then finished him off with the Small Chainsaw.
15. Deplete Paul's health and witness this horrific cutscene. Great balls of fire!
16. After the victory cutscene, be ready with your camera to snap this Outtake shot.
17. Quickly grab the nearby Fire Extinguisher to dowse the flames and save Paul's life. You'll want to be positioned exactly as I am here or else the Fire Extinguisher will miss. The extinguisher will almost fully deplete before Paul is saved.
18. Talk to Paul and he'll apologize and then join you. Open the door in the corner ahead to find the two women he was terrorizing.
19. Talk to Mindy so she and Debbie will join.
20. You've then got a short distance to get everyone to Greg's Paradise Plaza shortcut, seen above at the "S".
21. Set a waypoint to keep everyone safe in the store while you clear a path with the Small Chainsaw. Press "Y" to have them follow you once it's safe.
22. Get everyone in the ladies room then use the mirror for the quick jump to Paradise Plaza.
23. Clear a path, set a waypoint, and repeat to work your way to the Warehouse door.
24. Get everyone back to the Security Office for 160,000 PP.
25. Now it's time to tackle A Strange Group, which takes place at Colby's Movieland in Paradise Plaza.
26. Inside the theater you'll find the Megaman helmet in this store on the right. It doesn't do anything but is the easiest piece of the Megaman suit to get.
27. This scoop quest is much easier if you have the Small Chainsaw, starting with this group of cultists. Work fast and take them all down before they have a chance to strike. If you don't have the Small Chainsaw, you can lure small numbers of them around the corner, then pick them off with a Handgun, Hunting Knife, or the Katana.
28. Enter theater 4 to initiate the opening cutscene.
29. The cult leader, Sean, is holding several survivors hostage.
30. Again, if you have the Small Chainsaw, this is an easy fight. If you don't, you're going to have to engage in hit-and-run tactics. Keep moving, strike, then dart away before Sean can retaliate with his Ceremonial Sword. I recommend the Shotgun so you don't have to be too accurate, but I've also defeated Sean by bringing a couple Katanas.
31. Ouch. Deplete Sean's health to trigger this graphic final blow.
32. Once Sean is defeated, you receive the Movieland Warehouse Key. You can also grab the Ceremonial Sword, and the Brainwashing Tips book, which will make your escorts more aggressive.
33. Defeat the cultists that appear before releasing any hostages. Don't stray too far from theater 4, as zombies will respawn and your efforts will have been wasted. Note that a Propane Tank is in theater 5 if you want to blow these guys up.
34. The Movieland Warehouse Key will open this side door, where you'll find the clueless Cheryl.
35. Rescue the other four hostages by standing behind them and pressing "B" for "Help".
36. The Ceremonial Sword does a good job at clearing a path out of Movieland, but the Small Chainsaw is even faster.
37. You've now got to clear an area and set a waypoint for your five escorts to wait safely while you clear another area. Keep repeating until you get to the Warehouse door.
38. Keep an eye out for Queens to safely rescue any escorts that become ensnared in a group of zombies.
39. Your last waypoint should be the Warehouse door.
40. Large groups of escorts can get hung up on this ledge. Push the crowd aside so that one can get through, then repeat until everyone has climbed onto the ledge.
41. Get all five escorts back to the Security Room for 250,000 PP.