1. Head to the Temple as Tracer Tong instructed.
2. Inside, Max Chen and Gordon Quick agree to combine their forces. You earn an Accomplishment Bonus of 150 skill points and are instructed to return to Tracer Tong.
3. Tong instructs you to get into VersaLife's Level Two labs, and offers a code of 55655 to a back entrance through the Canal Road tunnel.
4. Upon your return to the Canal Road tunnel you find clear access to this Maintenance door. Enter the code Tong gave you, 55655.
5. Pick the lock on this sewer grate and hop on in.
6. You're goal is that unlocked grate ahead. Each pipe is a slightly higher level than the previous. Treat them as stairs and you can walk right up to the grate.
7. Read this DataCube with the Door seal code 768.
8. Follow the tunnels and Daedalus and then Tracer Tong radio instructions, including the UC code 525 (in case you missed it earlier). The ladder ahead leads to an MJ12 Commando and a Security Bot. Better to use the Door code 768 on that keypad on the right.
9. A series of doors opens. Grab this Scramble Grenade.
10. This button lowers the ramp. Proceed down the ramp then up the stairs - crouched.
11. Sneak behind this console and hack the Security Terminal. Turn off all cameras. Close the ramp, thus clearing the stairway below.
12. I also take this opportunity to upgrade my Environmental Training to "Trained." We're about to use Thermoptic Cammo and this upgrade will allow it to last longer.
13. As usual, we've got choices. Multitools on a Security Panel to the right can disable the lasers. The Scramble Grenade we picked up earlier will turn the bots on each other, but that may result in the death of the female scientist and the MJ12 Commando. My preference here is to don some Thermoptic Cammo, which will allow you to pass right through the lasers unnoticed, and will also make you invisible to the Commando.
14. The MJ12 Commando is blind to you so long as your Thermoptic Cammo is active, although he can hear you. Slip into that room on the right before your Cammo wears down.
15. Pick the lock on this cabinet to grab a Hazmat suit, a Bioelectric Cell and read the DataCube. Another DataCube on the nearby counter reveals the UC code 525 (in case you missed it again).
16. Hack this Security Computer Terminal to deactivate three cameras. Open the Nanotech Containment Pods, and Raise the Cascade Shutdown Console.
17. Knock out the scientist with your Prod. She has a Hazmat Suit and two Bioelectric Cells on her. Use the login MChow password DAMOCLES on this computer on the right. Upload the Virus Schematics and open the UC Chamber. Obviously keep the Commando's back to you and stay crouched.
18. Tracer radios success. Proceed as indicated. Quietly.
19. Descend this ladder.
20. Daedalus informs you that the Universal Constructor is in this facility. You can just see Maggie Chow far below at the bottom of this shot.
21. A common misconception is that Maggie Chow must die. Not so. You can easily tranquilizer her from here with your Crossbow. A single shot is all it takes.
22. Grab the Augmentation Upgrade Canister. You'll also find Augmentations for Speed Enhancement/Run Silent, Aqualung/Environmental Resistance, and Power Recirculation/Synthetic Heart.
23. There's a MedBot at the bottom of the ladder. Here I have installed Power Recirculator and upgraded it to Tech Three.
24. If you haven't already tranquilized Maggie Chow you have plenty of time to do it now. A brief cutscene plays of Maggie threatening you if you prefer to wait.
25. Enter the UC code 525 into the nearby keypad. These two spiders emerge but are easily disabled with EMP Grenades. Daedalus radios news of your success -- you've shut down production of the Gray Death virus!
26. Descend the ladder and proceed to the indicated opening. Use the ladder or the catwalk for reference.
27. Put on a Hazmat suit then drop through the indicated waterway, which is the only one that isn't green.
28. Keep swimming as Tong fills you in. Don't miss these Tranquilizer Darts on the floor.
29. Pass through the next tunnel. This Baby Karkian can cause some serious damage on the "Realistic" Combat Difficulty setting. A couple of Tranquilizer Darts and he goes belly-up.
30. You'll be thrust upward to this area. Grab the Nanotech Containment Lockdown Door key and the Multitool before proceeding through this opening.
31. You'll spill out into the canal. Ascend that ramp on the right and return to the Wan Chai Market.
32. Return to the Lucky Money and meet with Max Chen and Gordon Quick to complete the objective. Talk to them repeatedly to get several bottles of wine.
33. Upon your return to the Luminous Path headquarters, you find Paul. Talk to him for a cutscene where JC updates Paul on his progress.
34. Talk to Tong and learn that you must meet Stanton Dowd in New York to learn where the ship full of Gray Death virus is headed.
35. Jock's chopper is waiting in the courtyard. Board it to leave Hong Kong and (finally) end the level.