1. Jock drops you off at this Southern California Submarine Base. Your objective is to steal a mini-sub to get to the ocean lab.
2. Use your Spy Drone to disable the two bots on patrol. You can take out the MJ12 Troops with Tranq Darts but I find it pretty easy to avoid them here.
3. Make your way to this supply shed. Use your Speed Enhancement and these pipes to hoist yourself onto the roof. Gain access via a hatch in the ceiling.
4. Once inside, you'll find Tranquilizer Darts, 7.62x51mm Ammo and 10mm Ammo in the crates. Inside the indicated cabinet are Nano Keys for the supply shed and the Command Module.
5. Use your key ring to exit the shed and to gain entry through this door.
6. Take the stairs all the way to the top. Turn right and take out this Troop. Talk to the female scientist and she'll give you the Karkian tank code 1223.
7. Here's the Karkian tank keypad. Grab the Medkit from the corner cabinet then enter the code 1223.
8. Pump the karkian with Tranquilizer Darts before entering. On "Realistic" Combat Difficulty, one byte from the Karkian, even at the edge of the tank, will kill you.
9. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. Proceed as indicated.
10. You'll emerge here. Remain very quiet, as an MJ12 Troop patrols nearby with a GEP gun. The crate holds 7.62x51mm Ammo.
11. Take out the Troop on the catwalk above the neighboring room with a Tranquilizer Dart. Remain in the shadows until the alarm dies down.
12. Talk to this scientist for a map of the facility and the account APINKERTON/ANTENNAPEDIA.
13. Return to the previous room, then descend this ladder.
14. Your Prod works well against this patrol.
15. Descend another ladder, then exit through this door, cloaked.
16. Remain cloaked. Crouch and activate your Speed Enhancement. This allows you to move quietly and quickly to the door beneath the red light.
17. Bring down the Troop inside with your Prod. Smash the crates for a Lockpick and a Bioelectric Cell before taking this lift down.
18. You'll exit through the doorway visible on the left. Immediately duck behind this crate and hack the indicated terminal to disable the camera above the doorway, plus two others.
19. Bring down this Troop for a Gas Grenade.
20. Use the Gas Grenade and Tranquilizer darts to bring down the three MJ12 Troops in the neighboring room. (Lure the two from upstairs with some noise first.) Talk to this scientist for the account TECH/SHARKMAN. The account is also available in a DataCube on a nearby cart.
21. Use the account TECH/SHARKMAN on the indicated terminal. Disable three cameras and open the UAV Pool Doors.
22. Here's a shot of the three disabled MJ12 Troops. Ascend the stairs.
23. Swipe this Bioelectric Cell.
24. You earn a Progress Bonus of 300 skill points for reaching the UAV Pool. If you talk to the mechanic he'll tell you you need to open the UAV Doors, but we've already done that. "Use" this UAV to load the next area.
25. You arrive at the Ocean Lab on the sea floor. The crates in the corner contain a LAM and a Bioelectric Cell.
26. Hack this Security Terminal to deactivate three cameras and open one door.
27. Gary Savage instructs you to look out the window to see the crew module, where a lift will take you down to the manufacturing level. Gary warns you that the lab's turrets are malfunctioning and the transgenics are on the loose.
28. Ascend the stairs two flights to this Karkian tank. At the bottom of the tank is a Plasma Rifle. Tranquilizer Darts work well against the Karkians. Helios (the merged Daedalus/Icarus) and Bob Page radio that they are anxious to watch you lead the way.
29. Ascend the stairs to the top then send in your Spy Drone to temporarily disable the malfunctioning turret. You can then enter the room safely and permanently disable the turret with Multitools.
30. Hack this terminal on the left to disable three cameras. Proceed through this door - the one not marked "Sealed".
31. Repeat the Spy Drone/Multitool tactic on the malfunctioning turret on the left. Alternately, you can hide behind the metal crate while pushing it up against the turret to block its fire.
32. Grab the Greasel Laboratory key seen here. Pick the lock on the left door and grab the supplies, including two Lockpicks and two Multitools. The unlocked room on the right holds more supplies, including a Lockpick, a Multitool, and two Bioelectric Cells.
33. Use the Greasel Lab key on this door in the adjacent corridor. Fire Tranquilizer Darts at the two Greasels in this room then retreat into the preceding area while the toxin takes effect.
34. Another Greasel is at the bottom of this ladder. Fire a few darts then hold back until he goes belly-up.
35. Ignore the door with the keypad for now. Instead, ready your Mini-Crossbow and head though these doors.
36. Two more Greasels are in here. Yuck. Fire several darts into each, then retreat up the ladder until it's safe. The locked door on the left yields a single Medkit -- save your Lockpicks.
37. Read this DataCube with the tunnel code 5690.
38. Return to the keypad we bypassed earlier. Enter the code 5690 to unlock the door. You earn an Advancement Bonus of 400 skill points. Gary Savage radios that an excavation area is up ahead, followed by the crew module.
39. Read this DataCube for the account OCEANGUARD/KRAKEN. Proceed through the door ahead.
40. Your Cloak makes this excavation area much easier. Head into this corridor on the right.
41. Inside you'll find this Karkian munching on an MJ12 Troop. On the table is a Recoil Weapon Mod and the Crew Module Access key.
42. Slip past these Greasels and smash the crates beyond for two Lockpicks. Alternately, you can use the switch visible rear-left to electrify the rails and kill the Greasels. Beware, though, as the electricity can easily damage you as well.
43. Two Baby Karkians are behind this drilling machine. Use your Crew Module Access key on this door.
44. Items of note in the crew quarters (1) include a Bioelectric Cell and Tranquilizer Darts. At (2) you'll find a Greasel protecting a Reload Weapon Mod and a Medkit. (I'd avoid that room altogether.) Descend the ladder at (3).
45. It's a tough call on whether to use your Lockpicks to get the Thermoptic Cammo behind this door on the left.
46. One thing is for sure: Lockpicks are scarce. I spend my skill points and upgrade Lockpicking to Master now.
47. An EMP Grenade or your Spy Drone will temporarily disable that malfunctioning turret ahead. A LAM will take it out permanently. The room on the left holds Tech Goggles and a Multitool. The room on the right holds a Laser Weapon Mod, a Stealth Pistol, and 10mm Ammo. The lift at the end of the hall will take you down to the manufacturing level.
48. Helios and Bob Page urge you on. Multitools on this panel will disable the spider-triggering lasers seen here. Alternately, you can pick the lock on the grate to the right, but then you still have a Greasel and rotating fans to contend with. I prefer going through here and spending the Multitools.
49. Don't charge through the door in the northeast corner of the room or you'll have this giant spider to deal with. Use your Spy Drone to disable him from a safe distance. Ascend the small lift just visible to the right of the spider.
50. Send in your Spy Drone again to disable three small spiders. Grab the supplies including two Bioelectric Cells, an EMP Grenade, and a Gas Grenade. Take the lift back down.
51. Don a Hazmat Suit and dive into the water. Grab the Augmentation Upgrade Canister from the body of this MIB.
52. Read this DataCube for the account MJ12/SKYWALKER.
53. Here, I use the canister to upgrade Cloak to Tech Four.
54. Call this lift and ride it on up.
55. Activate your Speed Enhancement and run over to this malfunctioning turret before it has a chance to swing around and target you. Jump onto the counter and disable the turret with Multitools.
56. Grab the Bioelectric Cell from the body. (A similar turret malfunctions on the other side of the room, with another nearby body holding a Medkit.) Use the account MJ12/SKYWALKER on the indicated security panel to activate the bridge and disable one security camera.
57. Descend this ramp and cross the bridge.
58. Use the account MJ12/SKYWALKER on this computer to access the UC schematics.
59. Gary Savage gives you a copy of the UC schematics. He tells you to meet him on top of the command module. Recharge at the Repair Bot before retracing your steps and taking the lift back down.