1. Jock sets you down atop this building at Vandenberg.
2. Talk to scientist Carla Brown and learn that the base is locked down until two security bots and two military bots are destroyed.
3. Carla explains that if you restore backup power to their own bot defense system, then MJ12's bots will be destroyed. She tells you there are two separate control units (1) (2) and that the activation code is 5868.
4. Problem is, when bots start shooting, people get hurt. A cleaner way to disable MJ12's bots is via your Tech Three Spy Drone, controlled remotely (and safely) from the roof.
5. Remotely piloting your Spy Drone over these longer distances is a very fun way to resolve the objective. All four bots are on the same side of the roof, although one can be tough to spot behind the Comm-01 building. Jock radios your success as you disable each bot.
6. Proceed through that door directly ahead.
7. Drop behind this railing.
8. You are immediately spotted by this security camera, so quickly hack the Security Terminal directly ahead. Turn off two cameras.
9. Pass through the door to this adjoining room. Two MJ12 Troops are on the other side of this door. Climb the ladder (the crate holds 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells) then pass through the indicated vent.
10. Note the MJ12 below. You can safely bust open the crate on the right for a Medkit. Quietly walk across the catwalk to the vent on the other side.
11. Drop through to an elevator roof. Press this RESET switch and you'll ride the elevator down.
12. This next bit is tricky. Activate your cloak and drop down to the floor below.
13. This is why you need your Cloak -- two MJ12 Troops and an MIB hear you. Walk past them to the right.
14. Pass through the door then quickly ascend these stairs before the security cameras can get a fix on you.
15. Once inside this office you are safe. Toss a Gas Grenade over the railing then jump down.
16. Disable the two MJ12 Troops with Tranquilizer Darts. Be careful - these Troops will throw LAMs at you so keep moving. Heal at the MedBot.
17. Talk to this researcher and she gives you the security account COMMAND/ZEBRA42.
18. Pick the lock on this door or wait until you can grab the key.
19. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. Talk to this scientist and he'll divulge the tunnel's security system account TUNNEL01/OMEGA2A. He also gives you an EMP Grenade. Search the shelves for supplies, including a Hazmat Suit, Medkit, a Bioelectric Cell and a Multitool.
20. Proceed to the Hazard Lab.
21. The lab is flooded, and the water is electrified by that shorted-out panel. You can either don a Hazard Suit and take some damage, or jump across the barrels and hope you don't fall in.
22. Alternately, you can stay safe and spend more Multitools on the panel next to this cabinet. The cabinet holds three Bioelectric Cells, a Medkit, a Multitool, c100 and a Hazmat Suit.
23. Once it's safe to go back in the water, you'll find this Cloak/Radar Transparency Augmentation Canister and a Medkit on this counter. Thermoptic Cammo is nearby and one of the floating bodies has a Range Weapon Mod.
24. Make your way to this Security Terminal and earn an Accomplishment Bonus of 150 skill points. Use the account COMMAND/ZEBRA42 and ensure that three cameras are shut down.
25. Passing through these lasers will sound an alarm, but you can safely wait it out in the corner.
26. Once the alarm dies down, head through this vent.
27. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 75 skill points. Proceed through this vent.
28. You'll emerge outside. Approach this body for another Exploration Bonus worth 50 skill points. Grab the Bioelectric Cell from the body.
29. Two MJ12 Troops patrol the catwalks nearby. Use your Minicrossbow's scope to bring them down with Tranq Darts. Hide under the large pipe while you wait for the toxin to take effect.
30. Use your Speed Enhancement to jump over the fence then climb the catwalk to this pipe. These crates are prized by big gun lovers -- inside each is a LAW. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 75 skill points for crossing to the ledge.
31. Descend these stairs and approach the indicated panel.
32. Open the panel and enter the code 5868. It's one of the panel's that Carla Brown told you would power up Vandenberg's bot defense system. Even if you've already disabled all four MJ12 bots, you'll still earn an Accomplishment Bonus of 100 skill points.
33. Another MJ12 Troop patrols by these red lights. Bring him down with your Prod or Tranq Darts. Crates in the water contain a Medkit and Rockets.
34. Fortunately we've already disabled these bots. Otherwise, don some Thermoptic Cammo. Proceed behind Comm-01 as indicated.
35. Here's a good view of where the bot is located behind Comm-01. Enter the building as indicated.
36. Dr. Tony Mares approaches and explains that a trap door in the back room leads to Gary Savage.
37. You'll find these lockers in the back-left room. The second locker from the left holds an Augmentation Upgrade Canister and a Multitool. The third locker holds Darts and Flare Darts (not worth the Lockpicks IMHO) and the fourth locker holds a DataCube with the account TUNNEL01/OMEGA2A.
38. Here I upgrade Vision Enhancement to Tech Two.
39. This trap door is in the neighboring room. Grab the Bioelectric Cells and the Medkit from the shelves before dropping through.
40. Morgan Everett instructs you to uplink to Daedalus once you find Gary Savage. Use your Spy Drone or EMP Grenades to disable these two spiders.
41. Login to this terminal and disable the security camera using the account TUNNEL01/OMEGA2A. (1) (2)
42. Pass the Generator Room door -- we'll be exiting through there later.
43. Drop the laser grid or else two more spiders will rise from the floor. Pass through the door ahead.
44. Crawl through this vent on the right, then drop through the floor vent to the left.
45. You'll drop into the submerged generator room. Tech Goggles are at the bottom of this generator. Two Bioelectric Cells are on the floating body.
46. Floating crates hold a Medkit and a LAW. Grab this Maintenance key from the floor.
47. Swim through this tunnel and head down the stairs.
48. Use Multitools on this door. You may wish to equip a Rebreather or activate your Aqualung at this point.
49. Floating just inside the door is this body. Search it for an Augmentation Upgrade Canister and a Lockpick. A nearby crate holds Ballistic Armor and there is a pistol on a dead MJ12 Troop.
50. Ascend the stairs to the top and press the orange button to exit through this door -- the Generator Room door we bypassed earlier.
51. Continue down the hallway to these doors. The Maintenance Access door requires lockpicks, but a ladder will take you to an Exploration Bonus of 150 skill points and pipes that you can crawl across to avoid the radiation through the "free" door on the right.
52. I am shy a Lockpick so I've donned a Hazmat Suit and am schlepping through the radioactive muck. (I use cheats to explore but I advance without them.) The crate holds an EMP grenade. The body has a Multitool. Exit through the door visible in the back.
53. Drop an EMP Grenade to disable the spider below. Jump down, with your Speed Enhancement active to break your fall. (Alternately, you can take the stairs and use Multitools to bypass the lasers.)
54. There are two crates on this lower level. You'll have to activate your Microfibral Muscle to move the crate blocking this one, which holds Rockets. (Be careful of the radiation coming from the barrels.) The other crate down here holds a Lockpick.
55. Climb the stairs to this panel, which controls the lift. Press "2" to raise the lift to level 2, then use a combination of your Speed Enhancement and crate stacking to get the Lockpick and Medkit from the crates. Finally, raise the lift to level 3 -- and don't miss the Medkit beneath the panel itself.
56. If you hadn't disabled these lasers before, you can just pass right through them now, as you will easily be out of range of the turrets after you slip through this door.
57. Descend to the bottom of the stairs to retrieve two Medkits. Ascend to the top of the stairs, ready an EMP Grenade, then cross the newly-position bridge/lift.
58. Disable the spider then find the fallen scientist. Grab the Multitool off his body and pick up the Control Room key from the floor.
59. Climb this ladder to earn an Advancement Bonus of 400 skill points and load the next area.