1. Arrive on the roof and spot the indicated trunk with infinite rocket ammo.
2. This gunship soon attacks. Try swirling your site to help the rockets dodge the gunship's fire. Five or six shots will bring him down.
3. Your rockets are also good for taking out the Overwatch that storm the roof once the gunship explodes.
4. Don't miss this sniper.
5. Once the area is clear, continue through this now-open gate. Note the health and energy stations.
6. More squad mates join. Ammunition is in the crates. Push the red button to extend the bridge and open the gate. Unfortunately the nearby suppressor is not available for your amusement. Missed opportunity IMHO.
7. Fight your way across the bridge with pulse-rifle primary fire. Once you reach the end you'll find a large group of Overwatch clumped together. Zap them with pulse-rifle secondary fire. Yee-Ha!
8. Drop below to load the next area.
9. This fighter mentions a crate of rockets across the plaza. That's your immediate destination.
10. Sprint up the ramp then to the opposite ramp as quickly as you can.
11. Dart into the indicated tunnel for medkits. Emerge out the other side and you can duck into either of these earlier-visited positions (1) (2) which make excellent spots to rest and snipe the stryders with rockets.
12. My preference is to rush through the bunker because it's a bit closer to your ultimate destination. Charge left of the debris and under the cover of the overhang ahead.
13. Here's the trunk with infinite rockets. Your comrades drop more supplies from above.
14. Now for the fun stuff. Fire away at the stryders with your rockets until they all fall down. This sequence is fun but not as long as I would have liked.
15. Once the stryders are defeated, snipe the remaining overwatch through this now-open gate. Descend the stairway far-left to find more supply crates and load the next zone.
16. Emerge in a traffic tunnel and snipe an Overwatch with your crossbow. A stryder appears behind you but there's no rocket ammo to be had -- duck into this hole on the left.
17. Use your gravity gun to throw a flammable barrel at the Overwatch that attack. Finish off the rest with your shotgun. A nearby crate holds fusion core ammo and energy. Your gravity gun also comes in handy to grab-and-smash the blinding scanners that hover about this zone. Continue through the doorway ahead.
18. Ascend some stairs and find more Overwatch up here. The stryder shoots at you through the damaged wall. Enter the bathroom at (1) to find ammo crates. Exit out the door at (2) after grabbing some supplies slightly off-camera to the right.
19. Find this supply crate before climbing the ramp on the right.
20. Charge right then descend down these stairs to find medkits.
21. The stryder and the scanners are relentless. Rush up the indicated beam after it's knocked down by stryder fire.
22. Follow the arrows to reach the stairway on the left. The stryder fire is deadly and will knock you off the beams. Take cover rather than rush across Proceed once the stryder has moved.
23. Rockets! Energy is also found here. Ammo is in the crates ahead.
24. For optional and satisfying revenge, return up the stairs and draw a bead on the stryder. About four rockets brings him down.
25. When you're ready to move on, find this hole past the ammo crates. Drop through to load the next zone.
26. Smash these planks to join your next squad mate.
27. Charge ahead, a stryder is to your right.
28. Drop below then find this crate with ammo and energy to your left.
29. Take the fight into this garage, where Overwatch troops have taken hold.
30. Health, energy and ammo are in the room on the left. Energy is in the back of the white vehicle on the right. Defeat the Elite Overwatch forces then proceed up as indicated once you're ready for a fight.
31. Directly ahead is this storefront infested with Elite Overwatch. Storm their position first.
32. Next, charge left through this tunnel, which affords a brief respite from the stryder.
33. Emerge out the other side then enter this cafe to find health and energy.
34. Head right and this stryder graciously clears the roadway for you. Jump under the stryder then continue left.
35. Find this crate with energy inside. Ready your crossbow before advancing. Notice a beeping sound?
36. An explosion rearranges your surroundings. Overwatch fire from a distance, perfect for picking off with your crossbow.
37. Smash this crate for more energy - and more crossbow ammunition. Beware snipers above you.
38. You are now surrounded by Overwatch. Do not engage them, as they just keep coming. Instead, rush through this rubble to the left corner.
39. Then, turn right and rush to this door on the left after grabbing supplies on the right, including health and more crossbow ammo.
40. Grab the energy from these crates and ready your shotgun before ascending the stairs.
41. You'll find hardcore action up here, and I bet a lot of folks get discouraged in this area. It's important to realize that the best defense is not offense in this zone. Use your shotgun's alt-fire to take out any immediate threats, and it's primary fire to quickly smash supply crates. This corner affords some protection - for a while.
42. Soon, the stryder blasts this space-warping beam that will knock you to kingdom come if you're this close.
43. Before that happens, switch to your crossbow and drop below to take refuge in this corner.
44. Snipe any Overwatch and Elite Overwatch that pose an immediate threat while you wait for the stryder to fire this second mega-blast, which clears a path through the wall.
45. Drop below then find supplies in this room.
46. Ramp up some debris then find more supplies near an Elite Overwatch.
47. Take a hard left to find TWO medical stations plus an energy station at (1), and supply crates through the door at (2). Fight through Overwatch on the stairs at (3) to continue.
48. More rockets, and that means it's time to bring down some stryders!
49. Two stryders await your destruction. The stryder's firing pattern has a distinct pause. Take cover then strike during these pauses.
50. Once you've fallen both stryders, your comrades tell you to head for the horse statue. But before heading out, I finished off the remaining Overwatch forces then enjoyed the silence I hath wrought.
51. Walk across the beams as indicated then drop to the street below.
52. There's the horse statue ahead -- approach it.
53. You are reunited with Barney and Dog. Help them finish off remaining Overwatch in the area.
54. Dog lifts a segment of the crusher, creating a hole in the street. Drop through to finish the level.