1. You'll only see this part of the mission if you kept Hisham alive. The radio tower is destroyed.
2. Grab the zip line and ride it to the mayhem below.
3. You'll grab hold of this ridge. Drop to the floor below.
4. Drop through the floor in the neighboring room to the street below. Dart into this bus on the left.
5. Immediately head to the back of the bus. This chaotic street is all-action, but there is relative safety here. Wait for a soldier to be blown up to your left. Your SC-20K can take out these two guards visible through the back window, but you can ignore them if you prefer.
6. There is a floor exit from the bus but I prefer to take this side exit instead.
7. Run to the vehicle with the hole in its bottom. You can slip inside just behind the axle.
8. Fall out the back then push through the smoke to find three smoke grenades. The helicopter ahead is where you want to go.
9. Climb inside for a checkpoint. Find 5.7mm ammo and sonic grenades.
10. Your best path is to exit the cockpit on the right and make for the opening just ahead.
11. This guard may be in the way, but he is easily sniped.
12. The level will soon turn into an escort mission, and that means the area must be clean. Use your radar to identify nearby targets and snipe them. Using stealth is an exercise in frustration in this action-heavy level.
13. Approach Hisham from behind to untie his hands and complete the objective.
14. Lead Hisham through these sandbags. Head left.
15. Continue to the fence ahead, then head left again.
16. You'll come to another fence. Activate the "Extract Hisham" icon to hoist Hisham over the fence and complete the objective.
17. Backtrack a bit to watch the palace explode. Talk to Lambert and Emile before the mission concludes.