1. Climb this ladder.
2. Open this trap door and pass through.
3. Turn on your night vision to help see through this area.
4. Up the pipe.
5. Use the zip line to cross into the burning building.
6. Grimsdottir walks you through the next area.
7. You can just make it to the left of the fire, or you can simply jump over the railing - your choice.
8. Jump up to the pipe and cross the fire below.
9. Follow Grimsdottir's directions to the contact. Talk to him and he promptly...dies.
10. Continue through this door.
11. Activate your night vision to see the next doorway.
12. Grimsdottir instructs you to shoot out the skylights. The smoke rises through them and out of the room, allowing you to see the exit.
13. Time your jump through the gap in the railing to avoid the guards below.
14. Head to the right through this latticework.
15. Slide open this window, careful to avoid the guards.
16. Use this computer to get a data stick.
17. When this guard returns, you can grab him from behind, or just take him out with a head shot.
18. Rule number 1: hide the bodies.
19. Slide open this painting and use the computer inside to find Blaustein's black box and complete the objective. You'll also receive a data stick with the access code to the back door: 091772. Ed Forsyth writes that there is a medkit in the bathroom. The bathroom is on the right before you get to the bedroom.
20. Turn around and enter the code 091772 into the keypad to exit through the back door.
21. Use this zip line and cross to the rooftop ahead. Crouch before you drop to silence your fall.
22. Enter through this door.
23. You can safely drop to the elevator from here.
24. Open the trap door and enter the elevator. Lambert rescinds the street-level restriction.
25. Use your lockpick on this door.
26. This area requires maximum stealth. Head down these stairs about halfway.
27. Shimmy along the railing, out of site.
28. Shimmy around the corner then mantle over the railing.
29. You can hide in the foliage while the patrol is nearby.
30. This doorway provides adequate cover while the patrol passes.
31. Another dark doorway. Quietly head up the stairs when the patrol is in this position. Whew!
32. Sneak into the bushes, dead ahead.
33. Gurgenidze's dead drop is through this secret passage. A box of ammunition is in the dark corner directly ahead. (Thanks, Elliot!)
34. Use the computer to get the police station access code - 5929. Note the medical kit on the wall to the right. Another is on the left wall.
35. You'll hear the nearby gates opening. Backtrack to the bushes and wait for the patrols to pass.
36. Exit Morevi Square to the right then continue left around this archway.
37. Relax. You're quite safe here.
38. Hide in the foliage until the patrols pass, then head through the iron gate ahead.
39. Climb this pipe and onto the lattice.
40. Shooting out the lights in this well-lit area doesn't help -- save your ammo.
41. Use your drop attack on the guard below.
42. A civilian in the window above spotted you. Grab the body and backtrack through the lattice. There is a dark area at the end where you can hide until the heat is off.
43. Climb onto the dumpster, then wall jump to the ledge above.
44. Shimmy left to the opening in the railing, then mantel up to load the next area.
45. Descend these stairs then enter the code you obtained from the computer - 5929.
46. You can either shoot out these lights, as in the demo movie, or, better yet, save your ammo.
47. Enter the room on the left. Hide behind this shelving and either take out the guard or wait for him to leave. Use the computer to read an email.
48. Using your optic cable on the next room reveals a guard - best to leave him alone.
49. Interrogate this guy with the very cool Space Invaders T-shirt. Hide the body behind the shelving in the previous room. Return and grab the medical kit from behind the curtain.
50. Access this computer to learn that the morgue has a security camera. The morgue is through this door (inset). Pass through and shoot out the camera.
51. Step into this area to trigger a conversation with Lambert. Your objectives are updated.
52. You'll find the stairs at the end of the hallway.
53. Listen to their conversation, "Next window, please," T'iblisi-style.
54. Sneak behind the vertical blinds, then past the civilian and out this door on the right. Or you can just kill them both -- you'll find a medkit and a computer in the guard's station.
55. You'll find this room at the top of the stairs. If you are quiet, you can knock out each guard and the other will not notice. You'll find computers behind doors 1 & 4. Door 2 has a dead interogee, and door 3 is your destination - the video surveillance room.
56. Quietly enter the video surveillance room and knock out the guard. Grab his satchel for a data stick. Use the computer to update your objectives.
57. Back down the stairs then sneak out the front door.
58. Approach the van to complete the mission.