1. Lt. Wilkes is to the right. You can speak to him before he heads back if you like.
2. Hide behind one of the vehicles. There are two Russian mercenaries here. You can create a diversion with the soda cans in the office ahead. Or you can kill them.
3. Your sniper scope makes this easy. Alternately, grab the one closest to you as a hostage. Shoot the other mercenary with a pistol when he comes close then KO the one you're holding. (Thanks, Steve S.)
4. Remember rule #1: Hide the bodies.
5. Take the medical kit from the right wall in the office. Note the soda cans for those that prefer the diversionary approach.
6. Behind this door are the stairs to L6.
7. More Russian mafioso. Pause for a moment to enjoy their conversation.
8. This one can be taken out from behind - silently. Pick up his satchel for a data stick.
9. The remaining pair can be taken out quickly with your SC-20K. Again, you can grab one of the mercenary's as a human shield if you prefer. The others will shout out, "Don't shoot, do whatever he says!"
10. The office on L6 has a medical kit as well.
11. Again, hide the bodies.
12. Total disregard for parking restrictions -- Mr. Clancy certainly knows Northern Virginia!
13. Climb out this window.
14. Jump onto this platform.
15. Jump up to this pipe. Advance hand-over-hand until you are over the glass walkway below.
16. Drop to the walkway below. Crouch before you hit the glass to silence your fall.
17. Pause here to overhear the conversation.
18. Jump on this segment of the roof to break the glass and fall through.
19. A Russian mafioso steps onto the walkway. Take him out with a head shot. Grab his satchel for a data stick containing the Security door keypad code - 97531.
20. Hide the body under the broken glass.
21. Enter Kalinatek to complete the objective.
22. Enter the code 97531.
23. Snatch the ammo on the table.
24. Continue through this door.
25. Tread lightly on the broken glass. Better yet, take this advise from Steve Bell: "If you look to the right there is a crate, climb up on it and then jump up to the pipe on the ceiling which gives you a nice hand-over-hand to the ventilation shaft (a lot less chance of noise too)."
26. Ignore the door on the left. Instead, mantle up to this ventilation shaft.
27. Drop down to this area with the fish tank.
28. Advance toward the glass to view a cutscene.
29. Pause to hear their conversation.
30. This mercenary enters the room. Take him out silently with a sticky shocker. Take his satchel for a wall mine.
31. Approach this wall mine slowly when the green light is on, then disable it.
32. Grab the medical kit at the end of the smoking section.
33. Take out these two with your scope. Take the satchel from the one on the left for instructions on the wall mines.
34. Hide all three bodies from this area at the dark end of the smoking section.
35. Jump into the elevator shaft to load the next area.
36. Shoot out the Kalinatek light. A mercenary investigates.
37. Take him out with your pistol.
38. Shoot this mafioso while he's busy shooting up the evidence.
39. Enter the office around the corner.
40. This is the mafioso you just shot. Take the satchel for a data stick.
41. Hide both bodies in the dark corner ahead.
42. Continue down the corridor to this dark area on the left. Wait here in ambush for these two mercenaries.
43. Hide the bodies behind this pillar.
44. Disable this wall mine. Advance in small steps in sync with the green light.
45. Grab this medical kit from the broom closet.
46. Backtrack to the office on the left.
47. Inside you'll find these two in a sticky wicket. Again, slowly approach the wall mines in small steps in sync with the green lights to disable them. The men give you the Archives Department security code and Lambert updates your objectives.
48. A timer counts down. Leave the room and turn left down the hall.
49. Run to the Archives Department and enter the code you obtained from the men you rescued - 33575.
50. No time to disable these four wall mines. Shoot them out. Alternately, you can just make it if you keep running, the mines exploding behind you.
51. Two more wall mines to take out. Pick the lock on the Archives door then climb over these file cabinets.
52. Defuse the bomb to complete the objective.
53. Exit the Archives and turn left to the Auditorium. Take out the guard on the left first, then the guard on the stairs.
54. Hide the bodies in the dark hall.