1. Pass through to the room directly across the hall. You'll find a flare in the first stable on the left, and another flare in the first stable on the right.
2. Take the guard out using your method of choice.
3. Toss a flare to distract the turret.
4. Dash past the turret and deactivate it.
5. Grab the ammo on the barrels. You'll find a flare and a frag grenade on the hay visible in the background.
6. Take his satchel for a data stick and hide the body in the tunnel with the others.
7. Head left down this hall.
8. Take this medical kit at the end of the hall.
9. Listen to these two fret that American troops have arrived.
10. Then blow them up with a frag grenade.
11. Mantle onto this ledge on the left.
12. Drop into the next stable and deactivate these two turrets.
13. Wait for the turret to turn away then dart right.
14. Toss a flare to the left and distract the turret.
15. It may take several attempts to get to this point. Once here, deactivate the turret.
16. This dark area between these two turrets is a safe place to hide the bodies. Retrieve a data stick containing an email.
17. Pass through this burlap curtain.
18. And this one.
19. Duck into this archway on the left. The targeted soldier is trying to convince the other one that tales of American super spies are false. Prove him wrong.
20. Hide the bodies between these turrets with the others.
21. Backtrack then pass through a third burlap curtain (inset).
22. Continue down this hallway.
23. You'll find this 5.56MM ammo at the end of the hall.
24. Enter the large room on the right. Pick up this medical kit near the turrets.
25. You can either deactivate both turrets or deactivate IFF, which will cause the turrets to target all warm bodies, friend or foe. If the turrets are active you can still manage to get past them from behind.
26. Enter the room on the left first. Talk to the American soldiers.
27. Next, head to the room to the right of the turrets. Talking to the Chinese ambassador triggers the next sequence of events -- talk to him last.
28. You have to keep the American soldiers and the Chinese dignitaries alive. If you've chosen to keep the turrets active with disabled IFF they will afford some protection from the advancing troops. Your heat vision makes spotting the soldiers easier.
29. After the first wave is defeated Grinko radios that he's coming down himself. Lambert updates your objectives - kill Grinko.
30. Watch out for this guy on the right. He'll toss a grenade into the room with the American soldiers if you don't kill him first.
31. Move in between the turrets to avoid their fire and advance.
32. Grinko will take pot shots at you as you advance. Use the stable walls for cover.
33. Kill Grinko to end the mission.