1. You must first clear the area before escorting Alan. The archive bin on the right holds Permissions 2 and 3, plus the ICPs will drop Permission 5, allowing you to deactivate the Sec Rezzers.
2. DataWraiths are also in the area. Note the health patch routine in the background.
3. Build note 88 brings you to v8.3.8.
4. This archive bin holds two emails and Permission 5.
5. Destroy all the ICPs and you will earn two build points. Grab build note 89, seen here and you'll be v8.4.2. Note the Code Optimization Ware - hold off for now.
6. In addition to this Beta LOL, the archive bin far-left holds a Gold Power Block.
7. Now you can use the COW. Here I upgrade the Primitive Charge to Gold.
8. Here's your infinite energy patch routine.
9. Your objective is through this doorway.
10. Approach Alan and you earn three build points for finding the mobile server. You are now v8.4.5.
11. Build note 90 advances you to v8.4.7.
12. Follow Alan and he'll send you to the docking tethers.
13. Energize this bit. Note the energy and health patch routines on either side of the doorway.
14. More DataWraiths attack, so ready your weapon before venturing forth. The DataWraiths will drop Alpha Energy Claw subroutines.
15. The bit flies to this socket. Activate to lower the forcefield.
16. Here is a health patch routine and build note 91, which brings you to v8.4.9.
17. Top off at the infinite energy patch routine before heading into the Data Hauler.
18. Activate the Data Hauler and it will transport you to the docking tethers.
19. The view is pretty spectacular. You won't be able to move while the hauler is transporting you.
20. Ready your weapon as the hauler approaches the tethers. ICPs patrol the docks. You earn two build points once you arrive. You are now v8.5.1.
21. Approach the I/O Node to receive Alan's message. Note the energy and health patch routines.
22. Alan explains that you need to destroy four stabilizing bit clamps, find Ma3a and return home before the server crashes. You are awarded two build points for completing the conversation, advancing you to v8.5.3.
23. Open the stabilizing bit access door.
24. The bit clamp can be destroyed with your disc, so save your energy.
25. DataWraiths attack from the ledge above. Their attack is particularly fierce. You might want to switch between the LOL and you Ball Launcher/Triangulate combo. Make sure Corrode is installed to inflict maximum damage.
26. Here's a shot of the four bit clamps.
27. Destroy the second stabilizing bit clamp.
28. Another wave of DataWraiths attacks. Keep moving and take cover behind the data blocks.
29. Fill up on health and energy then step back onto the Data Hauler.
30. Ride the hauler to the second pair of bits.
31. More health and infinite energy are available here.
32. More DataWraiths are waiting for you.
33. This archive bin holds an email.
34. Swap back to your disc and take out the third bit clamp.
35. Destroy the fourth and final bit clamp to receive three build points, bringing you to v8.5.6.
36. Your disc makes an effective weapon against the DataWraiths at range.
37. Top off your health and energy then return to the Data Hauler.
38. The hauler pulls up alongside this platform. You can just see build note 92 which sends you to v8.5.8.
39. Get out your weapon -- ICPs and DataWraiths defend the platform. The ICPs drop Permission 7.
40. This archive bin holds Permissions 7 and 2. Use the I/O Node in the background to receive your father's message.
41. Alan instructs you to meet him in the cargo bay sector. You earn two build points for completing the communication, bringing you to v8.6.0.
42. Activate the energy bridge, fill up on health and energy, then head across.
43. This is the level exit. You earn 10 build points, finishing the level at v8.7.0.